[TechAssist] fix: LXI 43618 (RCA) CTC177BH2 went to dim line, nosound

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:26:32 -0400

CR4704 (207878) was replaced even tho it checked good.
The diode restored the proper operation of the set.
CR4704 was the fix.
I am blessed with the collective knowledge of hundreds of good techs and
a professional group, and I cannot say enough good about you and our
fine group. I really, sometimes realise this group may be keeping many
of us in business.
Thanks.
Phil Bader

--