[TechAssist] Re: euras

  • From: rbmccoy1n@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard B. McCoy)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:56:31 -0500

I tried them both and I think yourass is a very poor tip program compared to
wintips

--
Richard B. McCoy
rbmccoy1n@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/

SUBJECT field to the address above.