[TechAssist] error blinking code for tv SONY

  • From: riste velkov <risonik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:24:24 +0100

 I have a problem with tv Sony KV-C2981D.When the set is started for very
first time in a day,there is no picture and sound,no high voltage,but the
power suply
is OK.Then the LED starts blinking 13 times.After a few attemptions tv
starts working without any problem,quet OK!

I would realy apreciate if anyone send me a solution from his own
experiance,or a list of ERROR BLINKING CODES for this model.

SUBJECT field to the address above.