[TechAssist] Re: ctc170 plug sorry no model #

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:45:13 -0500

Sounds like you're talking about the scan velocity modulator coil on the
CRT, located between the yoke and the crt board?
6202 may be the connection if it comes from the video area as the SVM signal
is generated using the video's black to white transitions,  I've seen these
used only on 30" and larger sets. But I have seen the SVM coils mounted on
27" sets, but NOT connected, guess automated manufacturing has something to
do with this situation.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services