[TechAssist] Re: computer question

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:14:54 -0500

Did you try booting to DOS and type in FDISK /MBR at the C:\ prompt? This
will rewrite the master boot record but I don't remember for sure if it gets
rid of ontrack. If you are going to reformat there is no reason not to
delete the partitions and repartition that I can think of.
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx