[TechAssist] Re: computer problem

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:03:16 -0500

I have seen options for the Window sizes in REGEDIT too - basicly you search
for the application name & I think it winds up in Hkey Local Machine,
Software blah blah....and one of the fields is an abbreviation for the
Window sizes maximized & Minimized. I cant recall the names of the fields at
the moment...but you could always try the Microsoft Newsgroups if your ISP
lets you have Newsgroups. They have a free news Server at:

news.microsoft.com

Steve
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
www.Technotronic-Dimensions.com