[TechAssist] Re: backup server down / Do not reply to this message **UPDATE

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:19:00 -0500

We are currently performing maintenance and backing up the
entire server info in case of a catastrophic hard drive
failure. The information will all be automatically updated a
couple of times a week from now on, around 2am. Then if
something happens, the most that will be lost is a few days of
tips, email, etc., not everything. It should be back up in 24
hours or so. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is
something that is absolutely necessary.
Doug
Jay

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Whether you're sure that you're going to succeed
or sure that you're going to fail, either way you
are right."