[TechAssist] appology to Max Baires

  • From: AL LEATHERMAN <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 07:35:27 -0400

All:
   The West Virginia crack was directed at an old time cyber buddy of mine,
who knows who he is.It was in jest, along with the reference to his
involvement in the bootleg booze industry,and possible involvement with farm
animals.
    Sorry, Max, I will continue to help anybody that helps me,whether they
are relatively new to this business or not.
      You will hear much worse than this, Max, and the customer will be
serious. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Hang in there. al

Al's TV
224 Rt. 46
Mine Hill, NJ. 07803
973-361-5796