[TechAssist] Re: acrobat reader pdf question

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:44:28 -0500

Dave;
I know what you mean.
I have a similar problem with PDF reader. Cuts off portions of the page
when you hard print to printer.
        Some is adjustable through "page Setup" using your printer
software..but never a full page.
The Adobe Reader was designed to read files, and probably not print
them.
        As everything else..they give you the "basics", and expect you will be
a future customer for the "bells and whistles".;-)

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada