[TechAssist] Re: Zenith(by Hitachi) IQC50H95W convergence

  • From: "Adolph Gower" <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 00:50:02 -0700

String the center or find the center of the screen if you have to move the
the crosshatch to match the center then check to see if you have equal range
movement right and left top to bottom if not you may not be at the
mechanical center of screen , then mechanical center.
Range of movement with the remote or convergence adjustment must be near to
equal in all directions.
If not the chips will run hot,  and may fail.

Adolph Gower
Cordova TV
10275 Old Placerville Rd. Suite 5
Sacramento, Ca. ZIP 95827