[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Z-line, GAchassis, 9-1790 module

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:11:25 -0400

Buck,
       For starters replace CX3413 22/25 CX3416 100/25 in power supply..When
you push power button, does HV try to come up? HV trying to come up could
mean vertical failure. No HV, check horiz drive at base of output
transistor... bad transformer???? Most problems I have found on the GA
chassis {all screen sizes} have been power supply, caps off collector HOT,
vertical circuit and one open foil under the paint, RX3242 {+23} supply to
vertical CX2105..Micro's/eproms yes, but normally during electrical
storms...
Hope this helps
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma