[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Z60Z83D8 PTV drops the blue, picture strange

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:03:49 -0500

Ask your friend if he can swap the blue crt board with another one in the
tv, the remaining colors "don't look normal" problem is due to the IK
attempting to compensate for either a bad crt or a bad crt board.
If the problem stays with the blue crt, you know that's the cause. If not
the board is the cause.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services