[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Z35X21 CHASSIS AGUA GX ZLINE

  • From: Alvin Rose <ajroseca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:31:03 -0700

Hi Bob
this resistor is not in a module but on the main circuit board
near the smps power supply at the ac line input.. @ inches from
regulator heat sink
resistor is rx3406 on the circuit board..It does not go to ground
but goes to 1 terminal if the smps transformer Board lead  ...it is a 9-1813
main board..I think it is the one you indicated at 47 ohms..It was burnt
bad and measured  340 ohms..could it be possible that the circuit board
is labeled wrong as the  emitter is marked on top and bottom of board but
I noted that the  ebc of the replacement transistor was not correct this
could
be that the resistor is on the base lead and the transistor is now in
reverse
will have to change it around.
Thanks your help is appreciated.
Also thanks to the two techs  who helped with the rca ctc 120 audio
problem..I have been having problems with my email on the server.
Radio & Tv Centre
Alvin Rose

Bob@Bobs tv wrote:

>I see a model# Z36X31D listed.....If its A 9-1813 board it shows no emitter
>resistor...goes to hot ground.. RX3406 is 47 ohms goes between pin #4 on
>ICX3431 to base of QX3401. "That's why its important to include the module
>number on your post"..
>
>Bob,
>
>Bobs TV   Worcester, ma
>
>woodman1@xxxxxxxx