[TechAssist] Re: Zenith TV Model Z32X31D,chassis# 9-1812 parts ID.

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:30:18 +0000

Looking between a manual that was uploaded (gone now) a while back for the
zentih GX A line Chassis and also the Hitachi 27CX22 which also uses the GX
chassis DX3201 would be a 103-344-06A  (NTE116) and DX3207 The schematic has
F-43628 next to it and in the hitachi SChematic they list P/N as
103-00305-01 which I beleve translates to 103-305-01 in zenth NTE list a
103-305 as a NTE525.  Dont have the exact part list for your set but that is
the best I can figure at this point. , some one may be able to double check
me on the numbers.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Zenith TV Model Z32X31D,chassis# 9-1812 parts ID.
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:46:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello:
Have Z-32X31D,chassis# 9-1812 which came dead,found DX3201 broken in half
and DX3207 shorted and burnt,HOT is good,no schemo so cant identify these
parts.Would somebody help me with these parts and if there is something else
that I can be aware of in this chassis,I will appreciat it.
TIA,
Jorge.

Jorge Miret-Puerto Rico
J.C.Electronic Repairs
Tel:787-761-0920
jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org