[TechAssist] Zenith TV Model PVY 5262PK CONVERGENCE PROBLEM

  • From: "Nova Service Center" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:25:06 -0400

This TV ZINITH MODEL # PVY5265PK , Service # PVY5265RK  has convergence
problem. I find on convergence board that at least 3 one ohm resistors are
burned out ( R1460 , R4161 and one similar one which can not read location
number ) . I changed 3 bad resistors and two IC's ( 4008 &  4009 , covergence
IC's ). It did not help. Audio is ok but all you can see on screen are green
and blue lines. At top and bottom of screen there are curved red lines too. Any
help would be appriciated.

Thanks,
Nova Service Center
PO Box 2515