[TechAssist] Zenith SY3272DT (9-1617-01) Turns on by itself

  • From: "Jim Bailey" <baileystv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:05:43 -0400

MODEL: SY3272DT
CHASSIS: 9-1617-01
PROBLEM: TV will turn on by its self at no regular time

I found cx3416 cap bad replaced it, the on/off button on the front panel
looked week so I replaced secondary controls, I have also unhooked the
controls from the board and it still turns on by itself we replaced the
microprocessor and power on tran. still didn't fix it.
        Just wanted to know if anybody has had a problem like this and maybe
have a
tip.
Thanks in advance

Jim Bailey,