[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SJ5775Y(9-1054-1) Sync problem!

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:34:16 -0400

Bruce,
         Sounds like PIP board........If the board is off the module and has
grey flat cables you can bypass...Unplug both cables from the board. Use one
cable and plug, both board connectors together.. The pip boards can be
repaired like the mits.. leaky caps, but most customers don't even know the
set has PIP...
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx