[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SE2517P 9-707 main

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:52:07 -0400

Al,
    Ztip listing.. if you need more let me know

LOW CONTRAST IN IMAGE; PIC ADJUSTMENT HAS LITTLE EFFECT
DEFECTIVE CAPS CX3219 AND CX3201
MAIN MODULE, PART OF ABL CIRCUIT OFF FLYBACK
IC2376 PIN 35 FOR AT LEAST 5V
LOW ABL VOLTAGE CAUSES LOW CONTRAST. THESE PARTS ARE NOT NOTED IN REGULAR
SCHEMATIC. USE SCHEMATICS FOR 9-707 AND 9-708 MODULES.
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482