[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Proj TV PV5263 2nd Post fixed

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

  Jeff,   The problem is that you can not run this chassis whith the HV lead
disconnected from the Splitter. I found this out after getting another board
and had the same symptom. I can't imagin that no one else has tried this. I
don't know if there is a provision for defeating the feed back or not? Black
&grey wires from splitter to socket  located in front of the stand up daughter
bd. I would wonder if the splitter never goes bad or if it does how do you
check it? I didn't have this information before and strangely enough one of the
Zen.asc. that I talked to, was not aware of this problem either.Maybe someone
else can benefit from this info.   Paul
Intrepid Video Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Paul,
I would suspect a bad flyback.
Jeff Dougherty