[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PVY4661 GZ chassis PV-148/GZ

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:23:50 -0500

Buck, have you replaced the infamous R3243 (usually 110K 1/2 watt) and
pulled one leg of R3244 (82K 1/2 watt)
and checked it ? I believe your model has these 2 resistors and 3243 is a
big failure problem regarding convergence,
it`s located under a 3 watt resistor BEHIND the HOT heatsink, a real pain to
find but it`s worth a check, you HAVE to pull one leg to check them and they
are in series with each other, hth, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428