[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PVR4660VK Projection Modification Kit

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:17:31 -0700 (PDT)

Terry, This nothing more than a clear plastic tube a bracket and cup that mount
on the outside of the light box. Zenith will send you one free.Instructions
come with it. It takes longer to take the back off than to install the kit. I
am not a Zenith warranty station either. They have called me a.couple of times.
In case you are wondering what to charge. I charge$ 60.00 local.More if I have
to travel.     Paul
Terry Rittenberry <service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Has anyone heard of a
kit that drains leaking fluid so that it does not get on the boards. Zenith
just called and ask me to make call for them to install this kit. I don't do
zenith warranty work, so they must be having trouble getting a service in that
area about 30 miles from me.
Thanks for any info.
Terry Rittenberry
Terry's TV Service