[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PVR4660VK (1995 model) Focus drifts.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:07:13 -0600

No thanks Al. I'd rather take my chances with the cheapo Generic one.
I only plan on changing it ONCE !
I know Jeff S. warned me about that,...but,.....beggers "can" be choosers
too ????
;-)

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx