[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PV5263BT Red CRT info needed 2nd post

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

     Yes I have but it?s been a while. I don?t recall having any trouble
figuring it out. Maybe one of the other guys that has changed one recently can
help. Wish I had one in front of me I could tell you.
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
al m <ampm@xxxxxxx> wrote:Thanks for the reply Jerry. I always used them over
too but the last one I
did 2 of them leaked. I sealed them with silicone sealer but I think it's
easier to change them. Did you ever do a Zenith? They look completely
different than the mags with the springs. Just wondering how they come apart
before I have to find out by trial and error.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main