[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PV 4663BT , Front Screen Broken

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:27:24 -0500

Nova,
If you measure the frame assembly, someone may have a similar one.
I replace a 1985 RCA with a 1988 Sears(NAP). Exchanged frame assemblies and
worked
like a charm.

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com