[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PTV, M#: RA56M91D9

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:04:40 -0500

For lost passwords to the tips pages visit
www.tech-assist.org and click on the lost
login link.
------------------------------------------Matt, i have schematic, let me know
what needed and your fax #.  Have to go see a customer this morning and will
reply when i get back

Kevin Harris Sr.
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
800-638-3328 ext 1241
fax 1-800-888-3293

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009

** Philips Master Distributor
** Hitachi Elite Distributor
** RCA/GE/Proscan (TCE) Premier Distributor
** Sharp Distributor of the Year 2000 - 2002
** Toshiba Distributor of the Year
**  NESDA Partner in Excellence