[TechAssist] Re: Zenith IQB50M90W strange happenings.

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:34:27 -0600

There's a green Hitachi fuse off the screens of that model that will
short the diode off the screen B+ that will give you a dead set. I don't
have my data at store. I had similar problem with IQB50M88W. Both of
these models are Hitachi........GoodLuck  I could not get individual
parts. Had to purchase deflection/power supply board from Zenith.

                                          Bill Grabowski
                                          Triangle Appliance

Bill Grabowski
Triangle Appliance