[TechAssist] Zenith 9-1130 horz hash

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:30:55 +0000

Hi,
   I was working on a Zenith console 25" that used a 9-1130 main board.
It would exbibit noise in the picture with an assocated shift in horz freq.
( sawtooth and variable lines) after 30 sec of run time. I dropped in a
9-1132 that was very simmilar to check any other problems and it ran for the
rest of the day fine. I think that the FBT on the 9-1130 is experiencing an
arc in the focus block. Would anyone concur with this opinion?

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio Tv
since 1946
Tucson, AZ