[TechAssist] Re: Zenith 25" Console System 3

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:37:43 -0500

Robert
If it uses a tuning control module (mounted vertically on the left hand
side)
remove the shield on the pc board side and resolder the ground tabs that
are sticking thru the board for the shield on the other side. I've had this
cause
the on/off relay to "chatter" whether the set is on or off
HTH

Clancy Harms,
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.                   "Aim high men"
St. Charles, MO. 63301         "they're on camels"
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:  dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx