[TechAssist] Re: Zenith, 1985 model, SB2741X,HV with retrace lines, no pix or sound.

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:12:00 -0800

Boy, do I feel dumb!  The sweep module is not 9-155, but is 9-214.   The
9-155 sticker must have fallen off the upright module onto the 9-214
below.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx

From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, January 19, 2004 6:07 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Zenith, 1985 model, HV with retrace lines, no pix
or
sound.

----
--
----
--

-----
Jokes, complaints, off topics, general chat. Everything other than
repair
help problems can be found at this new list. No archives and posts will
not
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, email
chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove or join as the subject.
-----

-----
Jokes, complaints, off topics, general chat. Everything other than
repair
help problems can be found at this new list. No archives and posts will
not
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat
-----

-----