[TechAssist] Re: ***** Zener or Avalance diode? *****

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 10:06:56 -0400

Hugh,
The link is good.
http://www.deas.harvard.edu/courses/es154/lectures/lecture_2/breakdown/breakdown.h
tml
You have to realize, most email programs will wrap part of an long URL.
URL's usually end in HTM or HTML.
After you click on the url, you have to copy/paste, or type the rest of the URL
in
the address bar up to HTML.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com