[TechAssist] Re: Yamaha stereo, Model ===>RV-V795a

  • From: "David Downey" <davestv8584@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:43:16 -0500

Hi ,You know it wouldn't be to bad if we had another catagory "stereo
hifi"???? there is anotoer avenue to look at while we are sitting on or
handswaiting for service calls.These units sometimes cost more than the tv's
we work on now!! Any fix big or small might help a servicer stay in
buness.Poor spelling thats why i'm doing tv,and not teaching English ha.ha

>From: tv_vcr_audio >Reply-To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, >Subject: [TechAssist] Yamaha stereo, Model
===>RV-V795a >Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:31:45 +1100 >>>Hello, >Make: Yamaha
>Model: RX-V795a (Audio System) >>Problem: This Hi-Fi system at power on
would work normally for less than a = >=3D >minute then shut down. >Pressing
the Standby/On switch will activate the unit momenterally at the i= >=3D
>nstance the switch is pressed and then it will shutdown again. >If
disconnected from power source and reconnected again the same cycle of e=
>=3D >vents follow. >>Any suggestiions?

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag4_etl_EN.asp'