[TechAssist] Re: WinTips-Reinstall??

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:33:29 -0500

Don:

After installing WinSTIPS 2.0, start the software and note your serial
number. Send the serial number via email to Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
they'll supply the needed registration code. Be certain to identify yourself
in your email by providing your full contact information.

Registration numbers cannot be provided in advance of installation, because
each PC or installation on same PC generates a new serial number when you
install WinSTIPS.

Serial numbers shown may not be your current serial numbers. They are the
numbers registered previously by you. If a new serial number is assigned
during software installation, then please contact WinStips for a new
registration number. Send your serial number and your complete contact
information to Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perry Bower,  (EHEER) Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Repairer
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Free Electronic Screensaver:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
3850 Washington Road  Suite 4C
Augusta, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  APEX, Curtis Mathes, Fisher,
GE, KEC/KTV,
Konka, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA,
Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Toshiba, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex