[TechAssist] Re: Win 98 Problem

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:59:18 +0100

There's nothing you can do but reinstall the programs. What's left if
anything in the list? The best way to remove programs is manually, one
be one, then clean up the empty (or partially empty) directories and if
necessary the system.ini, win.ini startup files. If anyone knows better,
please respond because I think Barry may by up the creek without a
paddle.

David Lessard
Alexandria Electronics
mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx