[TechAssist] Why am I not getting any help??????!?!?!!?!?

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:53:57 -0500

Maybe I am being too picky, but come one people, this is a list of
professionals, or it is supposed to be.
Why all the posts, no capitalization, proper punctuations , many mis-spelled
words, etc.
This is not a chat list, or IM board.
I understand there are those that do not know the English language very
well, but I am talking about you people with high school diplomas, or
college degrees.
It is difficult to make a post out when it is not written  properly and you
should not expect us to have to re-read your post to try and make it out.
It also helps you to get better assistance if you post some voltage
measurements. One line posts, when you need help, just do not cut it!
I was going to send this on a reply to an offending post, but figured I
would keep it generic.
One other thing, NAMES? Why stay anonymous? It helps if we know who we are
talking to, as many of us address the person we are helping by their first
name.
No one has to take my advice, but I'm sure those that do, will get more
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com

SUBJECT field to the address above.