[TechAssist] Re: Who makes Who ??

  • From: "al.L" <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:20:35 -0500

My first computer program(IBM 20 meg hard drive, 620k RAM) crossed over FCC
codes,was great,
one service manual covered a truckload of vcr's! No more,big businesses
screwed us again as somehow the guy that puts his name on it became the
manufacturer, not the guy that assembled it from sand and plastic!
Progress! al

alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Al Leatherman
Mine Hill, NJ 07803