[TechAssist] Re: White Westinghouse TV - PTV-61901 - ON/OFF Cycling - FIXED

  • From: "David Lessard" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:06:21 -0400

I posted this before receiving the TV. Problem was shorted bridge rectifier
which causes AC track to open without blowing the fuse (weird). The standby
P.S. was working allowing relay to come on when the power button was
pressed, but without secondary flyback voltage feed back the TV would
shutdown then come on, repeatedly until unplugged.

David Lessard
Alexandria Electronics
Ontario-Canada
mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx