[TechAssist] Re: Whirlpool Microwave oven model MH7140XFB-0 (over counterunit )

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:12:01 -0500

Larry, the computer board has a power transformer thats 120 VAC primary, and
usually multiple low voltage secondaries this feeds the circuit board assy with
the micro, relays,etc on it. These also use round thermal cutoff devices with
two spade lugs on them. These should read continuity.Look inside, there should
be a diagram somewhere.
I always call Marcone Appliance Parts  at  1-800-282-6636. They are nice about
researching and quotes.
Good luck,
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx