[TechAssist] WTD: Used VFD display for Mitsubishi HS-U53 VCR (or part # for new VFD)

  • From: "William Ed Miller" <prototech@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:24:27 -0500

Hello all,

A customer wants a used VFD (display) for a Mitsubishi HS-U53 VCR
if you have one in your junk pile.

If you have one, I can send him your e-mail address so you can
make arrangements directly with him.

If not, does anyone know the part number and proper name for the
part (or the assembly it's part of) so I can look up a new one? I
understand it may not be available, and may come only as part of
the front panel or timer assembly, but I don't have the manual so
I dunno.

Thanks,

William E. Miller, ASEET IN
prototech@xxxxxxx