[TechAssist] Re: WINTIPS

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:34:05 -0500

I am interested also,
a few years ago there was some confusion, to me, as to the
tech support
and amount of newer sets in the data base.
I wonder how big the the group of contributors is?
would I find anything there, that I don't read in this group,
about the newer set problems. We don't see many tv for repair
that are older than 5 years, they just buy a new K-mart
special.
A few years ago I tried a few different programs, and was
disappointed.
but I am usually disappointed when I call factory tech support
also. lol
Hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings,
this is just my opinion.
Larry

dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello fellow techs,
>
> I am planning to purchase wintips, any suggestions to the software?
> any comments will be highly appreciated.
>
> thank you
>
> Dennis Co

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: