[TechAssist] Re: WHY ?

  • From: "Keith Trumbla" <ktrumbla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:14:21 +0000

Gee Leroy, it sounds like you need a vacation   !   : )   Accept the things
we can't change and change the ones we can. We aren't all really STUCK in
this trade. Ya, a job change would be a pain in the behind but sometimes
complaining is easier, MYSELF INCLUDED. Fight the fight that's worth
fighting, let rest go to the wayside. Try changing the scope of your
business. I used to hate projections, now I welcome them, even if it takes a
couple of trips to the house I ususally end up $300.00 to $400.00 richer for
it. Just an idea. I don't want to be preachy

Keith Trumbla
O/O B.E.M Electronics Inc. Est.1954
839 Ellice ave.
Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada R3G 0C3