[TechAssist] Viewsonic A75F signal cable connections

  • From: "Iakov Sapojnikov" <iakovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:27:43 -0600

Hello!
Looking to find out how connector P702 on board connects to 15 pin D-sub
(female), i.e.:

P702                  15 pin D-sub
pins                        pins

1 --------------------------- ?
2 --------------------------- ?
3 --------------------------- ?
4 --------------------------- ?
5 --------------------------- ?
6 --------------------------- ?
7 --------------------------- ?

Client cut signal cable in half and threw part with D-sub connector on it
out, so I need to retrofit another D-sub connector to fix the problem. I
already know where red, green and blue signal go on the D-sub, just need
above info.

Thanx in advance,

Iakov,
Omega Consulting