[TechAssist] Re: Vacuum tubes...

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 19:49:55 -0400

Yes....but you can get the same thing on a Stereo Hi-Fi Video Tape with
6...8...and 10 hours of playing time with much better frequency response.
    And you don't have to mess around with re-threading the reel after the
tape is over. Technology has evolved. Did you realize you can probably get 2
Seven inch reels both direction on a 6 hour tape with double the frequency
response. Keeping in mind that the frequency response will not be any higher
then the original material.

-Ed-

res0vjlk  The above is the reply to your message dated    10/4/02 7:33 PM