[TechAssist] Re: Urgent need n.l.a. Hitachi Focus pack

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:03:57 -0400

Tim:

Did you know there is a Parts Group I made up just for such a situation? Try
posting the need there after you get a membership.
I looked up all the Models that have this FBT inside it for you. The More
Information you give, the better your chances are for locating the item.

Loc: CP702,  Focus Pack P-N: 0150668
Found In Models:
============
46UX12B
"" UX13K
"" UX16B
"" UX17K
"" ES1K
"" UX15K
"" UX18B
"" UX19K

Parts_Link : Repair Parts For Service Technicians
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Parts_Link/

---------------
A *PARTS ONLY* type Group & Service for Technicians where they can look for
Hard to locate, NLA or Used Parts to help expedite Repairs.

Post your own Inventory in the Group Database in case another Tech Needs
something you may have. Search the Database for Parts Other Techs may have
that you need....or maybe you know someone who has what someone else is
looking for?

Still Cant Find the part? Enter it to the WANTED Section, and it will be
added to the OPEN_ITEMS Report & sent to all members every 2 weeks, as a
reminder for them to keep an eye peeled for your part.

All this For FREE!!!  (Paypal Donations Accepted, but not Manditory)

IMPORTANT !! **
Be sure you follow the instructions after you recieve a file called
"approval.txt" when signing up. Else you will likely be denied membership,
since we would not be able to tell where you found the link to the site.**

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM