[TechAssist] UPDATE - Re: Intermittent Shutdown - only one set now

  • From: "KenyD" <ken.dyche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 08:41:49 -0400

Thanks guys.  The mod to the Daewoo worked great.  I also installed the
33ohm res across B/E of HOT and it ran all night fine.  However, the
CTC203AX7 is still breaking down after 5-10 mins.  I removed L14401 and
cleaned it completely before re-installation.  Same fault, except the only
thing I can add is that when it shutsdown the relay clicks off, attempts to
come on again two or three times with relay clicking back and forth.  Then
when it shuts down, no need to unplug it, just pressing power fires it back
up.  Any other ideas?  I'm still wondering about the modification re: the
18xxx series parts which aren't in this unit.

Thanks again;

Ken Dyche
Mississauga T.V. Inc. (est. 1952)
Mississauga, Ontario