[TechAssist] Re: UPD*8TV Zenith Z25A02G, 9-1789, video distortion

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:40:31 -0400

Yes, it was open, but did not take care of my symptom.
I still have the focus bar come and go..
Guess it's time to junk it.
Thanks for the help, guys.
Jeff

FAX 1-413-280-0677
Jeff Dougherty **Vacation 8/27 to 8/30**
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com