[TechAssist] Toshiba width problem CF30E50

  • From: "Shannen's Electronics" <tvshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:59:47 -0500

We are working on a 30" Toshiba.  The model is CF30E50, chassis # TAC9513.
The raster has a slight "S" shaped  raster on the sides.  We have soldered
up the deflection pcb as well as the pin amp board.  I rang the horizontal
yoke at 18 rings.  I am working without a schematic.  I can tell you that I
have -7.0v on pin 1 of IC Q460 on the pin amp board.  I am not sure what
this voltage should be.  Does anyone have a print they could email me or fax
me.  Thanks.....Shannen

Shannen's Electronics
1619 N Taylor Ave.
Garden City, KS  67846