[TechAssist] Toshiba TV, M#:CF30D50, C#: 9440, Intermittent no start up

  • From: "matt sherer" <m.sheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:21:50 -0500

Toshiba TV
Model: CF30D50
Chassis: 9440
Problem:  Unit has intermittent no startup.  Will play fine sometimes for a
week or so and then nothing.  Then it will decide to startup again.  Checked
for bad solder joints but found nothing obvious.  I worked on a Toshiba with
the same problem but different model.  I need to know where to find the 5v
supply to the micro and the reset.  Anyone have a print for this unit on
hand?  TIA!
P.S. This is my first post as a married man, wish me luck!

Gear Guy
Electronic repair
A/V systems design, maintenance and installation
AMX programming
Matt Sherer, CET
1411 Honeysuckle Lane
Champaign, IL 61821