[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TAC9750

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 21:24:14 -0400

All I can say is business must really be bad in your area, if you will go
out on a set, knowing the customer will not let it go into the shop, in
advance. Especially if you are at least the second person to go out on it.
    I'll just bet..when the set requires the call back, that this same
customer will want you to fix it the second time, at your expense.
    I would call the customer, and have him transport it to my shop, or look
somewhere else for service.

- Ed -
Ed Gaidies
TEL-TEK ELECTRONICS