[TechAssist] Toshiba Projo Model 61A62

  • From: wpt19@xxxxxxxxx (Pete)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:34:27 -0500 (EST)

=A0=A0Toshiba Model
61A62

Please we need some help on this projo Toshiba year 2002. The problem is
like a vertical fold over but in this case it's located in the center of
the screen. Also with bad vertical linearity on top and bottom. When a
person is viewed, is like the neck and nose comes together.
=A0=A0With no picture, the center of the screen looks brighter in that
area, due to the repetition of horizontal lines in the same area of 5
inches more or less .
=A0=A0We ordered the CD-Rom from Toshiba, have replaced many parts on
the vertical circuit, got into the service menu, made adjustments, but
the problem persist.  Any advice received will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Pete

Perdomo TV Inc.
Miami Fl. (since 1972)