[TechAssist] Toshiba CX3586A (power supply board) PB1797

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:16:20 -0800

Hello friend I want to help help this costumer before he know me he ask some
body to fix his tv so this technician  went to his house and say that the
problem was in the power supply and took the board with him and never come
back. so now I want to knoww if someone has this board and want to sell it
please let me know.
modell CX3586A
Chasis TAC 9191
U801 23338468 power board PB1797
Note: I tray to get from Andrews but they say it is no longer abia.

Thank for any help.

Jose R. Paniagua.
PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service
breadywater@xxxxxxx
Phone (718)367-1527/ 877-9384
Fax   (775)415-8139
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat